Tuesday 21 February 2012

The cricket is on

I have been having the most amazing time lately. I haven't been to any exotic places or purchased anything extravagant. I am just in a really good place at the moment.
The cricket has been on TV (boring!!). However this has created a rare chance for both my man and I to sit down and chill. He loves watching the cricket and I have taken the chance to crochet and chat to him at the same time. This is so special and I love discussing the silliest things to more serious questions. I know I sound like a silly newly wed but we are far from that. In just over a month we will be celebrating our 12th anniversary and to be truly honest, he is my best friend and my soul mate.

I still find cricket boring but this is a little something I got finished the other day, thanks to cricket! :)



Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment